• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I don't know if this hads been posted yet; I apologise if it has. But one suggestion I may give is that we could separate the "General Discussion" section into several sections (Races and Classes, Magic related, Warrior related, storyline, etc.) It's a very large place, and there's a huge variety of posts there, and breaking it up might not be bad.

I just think that it might be a good idea, because sometimes I take a while searching for specific threads. I don't mean to offend anyone with this or whine about in any way; I just thought that it was worth bringing up.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
We always have the search feature, but I know what you mean. I don't want to make sections too specific which would make the forums convoluted.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
If you did it right, it might not be too "convoluted". But then again, it's just a thought.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I see Teritus’ problem since the threads in General Discussion are all over the place but more subsections won’t solve this, I’m afraid. After all, can these threads really be categorized that easily? I think this would only end in additional confusion over where to post what.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I can’t think of one off the top of my head, to be honest.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts