Spoiler GameInformer Leaks list of DawnGuard DLC info

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chryss

collecting all the dragon bones and scales for the dragon bone weapons.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
It's odd that the article mentions mounted combat It's not part of the DLC since it's already in the game. Does the article say that it's part of Dawnguard rather than the latest patch?

Well apparently the mounted combat in the patch is just a beta of the real thing (from what i've read) and things might or might not be changed when dawnguard is dropped

Straumgald

It would be better if they just make all the old armor not look like crap, rather than make some new kind. You're over the armor cap with Dwarven armor at level 25 anyway.
And I can't explain how stupid scaled (well all the light armor really) looks.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
It would be better if they just make all the old armor not look like crap, rather than make some new kind. You're over the armor cap with Dwarven armor at level 25 anyway.
And I can't explain how stupid scaled (well all the light armor really) looks.
Yeah all the light armor is ugly, the only good looking armor that is light is Nightingale Armor

Straumgald

Yeah all the light armor is ugly, the only good looking armor that is light is Nightingale Armor
If they made a blank version of it I could enchant, I would be all over it. I'm still a form over function gamer though, even at 65 I haven't upgraded from Nightingale. I could always do the two sets of armor glitch to have an enchanted set.

Courtesyflush52

Why did they make the Dragonbone weapons fall under a perk? What if you are already level 81 and never chose the Dragon Smithing perk? Now there is no way for us to smith these items. The ability to smith these weapons should be obtained through completing the quests for the faction + after a certain level (maybe level 46 when Daedric weapons begin to appear) for balancing reasons. Those are just my thoughts.

Star Gazer

Did you get the update for Add-ons? If you did then you would notice there is Dragonborn armor for 600 MP....better check your homework before trying to epic fail someone
probably for your xbox avatar. not for your character

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts