Spoiler GameInformer Leaks list of DawnGuard DLC info

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Arceus

Please like any of my posts so i can get a trophie (im new here)

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!

Verac

Yeah I saw the paladin armor type thingy. it was AWESOME!!!!!

After Dawnguard, we won't have to worry about demounting our horse to get rid of some wolves!
or bears *quivers with anger* ......hate bears....fat.....annoying beasts...

mahu92

now we have mountd combat id reali lik 2 c horse armor return but make it better lyk hav a bertter range lyk iron ,dwarven, elven,dragon an so on i wud also lyk 2 c spears an capes added to skyrim

Epic Keith

now we have mountd combat id reali lik 2 c horse armor return but make it better lyk hav a bertter range lyk iron ,dwarven, elven,dragon an so on i wud also lyk 2 c spears an capes added to skyrim
Spears will come with Dawnguard I think,

Dragonborn armor has to be bought for Microsoft points! FISHPASTE!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I was hoping for some of the other things like, dark dungeons, water and fire arrows, spears, fighting from horse back, and changing seasons.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Fighting on horse back is already out though, I randomly figured it out when I pressed the attack button while on horse back, I had this big great sword in one hand, was fun I chased down bandits slashing while they run around, really hard to control the horse I've noticed I never use horses and found it very hard, but you can use your bow on horse aswell, came in some patch not that long ago I believe.

Made the Imperial civil war fun aswell, I charged the fort leading the men while I was on the horse with that spartan like imperial helmet, run up the stairs on horse back that are on the walls, cutting stormcloaks down.

Verac

I said DragonBORN
The dragon"born" armor was mistyped by the orginal guy its dragonbone armor/weapons there is no such thing as dragonBORN armor or weapons and if there were it would dwarf everything in every aspect of viability as it would be near god like

Epic Keith

The dragon"born" armor was mistyped by the orginal guy its dragonbone armor/weapons there is no such thing as dragonBORN armor or weapons and if there were it would dwarf everything in every aspect of viability as it would be near god like
Did you get the update for Add-ons? If you did then you would notice there is Dragonborn armor for 600 MP....better check your homework before trying to epic fail someone

Verac

Did you get the update for Add-ons? If you did then you would notice there is Dragonborn armor for 600 MP....better check your homework before trying to epic fail someone
thats most likely for your avatar. i fail to believe there is a dragonborn set you can buy for ingame purposes. and full sets of avatar armor tend to be about 600 MP i may be wrong. but still seems redundant.

Epic Keith

thats most likely for your avatar. i fail to believe there is a dragonborn set you can buy for ingame purposes. and full sets of avatar armor tend to be about 600 MP i may be wrong. but still seems redundant.
You may be right

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
They have everything on horseback except spells. gonna be funny seeing volendrung swung with one hand

I just got the latest update for the xbox version and you can use weapons on horseback

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Yeah though I find the bow doesn't work all that well on horseback, bastard doesn't shoot where I aim it, it either goes too far right or too far left.

I hope they have horse-back fighting with two handed weapons as well. Also bows and spells
They already do have two-handed (like battleaxes, warhammers, and greatswords) and bows for horseback combat. However, you cannot use spells on a horse.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts