Game Breaks(Makes a skipping type noise, characters dont respond to me) FOR PC

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Scott Anderson

Okay i just got this game downloaded, i played it on medium, it skipped alot, played it on low, it was fine, updated my graphics, and it was even better. i go through the execution part and the dragon comes down and right after i get nocked out for a while the game doesnt respond very well.. theres no error or anything. when i go into the keep the guy goes up the stairs halfway just yelling at me to follow him... did i really just waste my money? how can i fix this?

Scott Anderson

*Update* I think it may be my disk, i uninstalled and tried to re-install it, it then started to make a skipping sound like the un-rediable disk... how can i return a pc disk?

bradavis

typically you can't unfortunately. Most places run an "all sales are final" idea with PC games. This is strictly because the game can "in theory" be copied onto your computer then returned to the store for a refund. Not much logic in that for the retailer, so most PC games aren't returnable. Sorry to be the barren of bad news.
Maybe try contacting a PC repair store and see if anyone there can give you an idea as towards how to fix it

Scott Anderson

typically you can't unfortunately. Most places run an "all sales are final" idea with PC games. This is strictly because the game can "in theory" be copied onto your computer then returned to the store for a refund. Not much logic in that for the retailer, so most PC games aren't returnable. Sorry to be the barren of bad news.
Maybe try contacting a PC repair store and see if anyone there can give you an idea as towards how to fix it
I can understand that. and i knew this before, it was just a thought "how could i return it" i wasted $60 bucks. I resinstalled the game everything is fine now. im just having the same problem everyne else is having now.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts