• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

Is it just the three(Rayya/Gregor/Valdimar) I have or do all the Stewards hire bards of the opposite sex ?

Not that I mind of course .
I feel sorry for Argis , Iona , and Jordis now because they`re always alone.
At least Lydia has her friends with The Blades.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
I've got Calder as a steward in my Falkreath house and he hired a dude bard, so it's not gender-biased.

Adam Warlock

If Calder hired The Nightingale , then bard choice must be based on location. THX

andrew9300

It is location base. I live in Falkreath I had two stewards. I originally had the Housecarl of Solitude who is Jordis and she is female. I got the Nightingale guy who was the bard that Jordis hired. Then I reloaded the game because I bought all the room furnishings, but they didn't load. Then I made my housecarl Calder for the same location and he hired the Nightingale. So it is location base.

XbSuper

I don't get why everyone keeps using the housecarls for their stewards. I would prefer them to have the free time to defend my house from bandit raids and whatnot. I hired Sven for my Falkreath house, he's working out great... Haven't hired a bard yet tho, it'll be interesting to see who he chooses seems how he himself is a bard.

Adam Warlock

I don't get why everyone keeps using the housecarls for their stewards. I would prefer them to have the free time to defend my house from bandit raids and whatnot. I hired Sven for my Falkreath house, he's working out great... Haven't hired a bard yet tho, it'll be interesting to see who he chooses seems how he himself is a bard.
I don`t know if that will improve your home defense or not.
Sven`s a big pal of mine but a great warrior , he`s not.

But opting for a different Steward than the local one does increase your home population by one and places 2 followers in the same place so certainly a good option if you don`t mind moving them from their current base.
Another housecarl would likely be best to improve battle readiness

Besides , with 2 bards in the house Rayya is probably going to be distracted from her duties since their favorite activity after singing and playing is womanizing

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts