PC Fun with Console Commands

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

El Fonz0

Let's be honest here, I don't really think these things through we've all messed around with the console commands, whether it's spawning in NPCs to fight each other, making things huge or tiny, or just trying on what looks good.

Tell us you experiences with the Console.

I like to have big NPC wars, like Stormcloaks vs Imperials, then I added some Thalmor, then some Jarls after the non essential characters were killed, then the Greybeards, then Paarthurnax, then Kodlak, then Mirabelle, all while God mode was on and I amused myself with Unrelenting Force-ing everyone.
Then Skyrim crashed.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
I just use it to set up screenshots for my fanfic. I haven't gone nuts yet. Though I did accidentally spawn a Dragon inside my home by mistake.

2012072700041.jpg

2012072700045.jpg

Honeyderp

I only use to get assassins blade perk. Assassin is boring w/o it do I wouldn't be bothered levelling sneak with an underpowered character.

I mostly use them for character building, and to reverse glitches, like Esbern not opening the door until I TCL past it. For builds, I'll Advskill to try out something I got banging around my head, just to see if it works the way I planned, then I start over to run through it with actual training. The advskill is just a tester for developing, it won't tell me if there's a point during training where you're getting killed, because you don't have a skill high enough for a critical perk, or the tree layout is off. (Too many trees, not enough perks, or too few trees retard your leveling.)

I also use Showracemenu, then player.setrace so I can have features/warpaint from one race on another. (For instance Imperial warpaint on an Altmer.) This also changes your skillset, so you canstart with one race's skillset, but use another's resistance, and daily power. Has to be human/meroid, though. Kajit, Argonians, and Orcs tend to make nothing but hideous hybrids this way. (I rarely play any of them, anyway.) And finally, I additem/spell some of the unique things in game, like certain clothing, or spells like Spectral Arrow for variety.

Other than that, I also sometimes get bored, and spawn enemies to spar with, rather than fast traveling, or running cross country to a good fight. Especially late in the game, when I'm looking for a challenge, but most of them were Cleared during training. Sometimes it's just nice to drop 100 Archers, or an Elder Dragon (which I may be too low level for them to spawn randomly, the way I play) for a quick fight. This also allows you to fight them out of their element, for instance Sabercats indoors, or Draugr out in the planes of Whiterun. I've already run through most of the popular "who would win?" matchups, but I can't stand back, and watch. I'd rather get in and fight!

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
I just use it for giggles. FUS RO DAHing 50 Nazeems off a mountain is great fun!
One time, I spawned Heimskr and Nazeem and made them fight eachother.
Nazeem wins.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts