Fun things to do on Skyrim when bored

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

EleanorUnicorn

Saving then going on a killing spree and seeing how long I can survive for :) Also, exploring places I haven't explored, doing quests I haven't done, and you can't go wrong with a good giant/dragon fight :)

I like to roam the wilds of Skyrim, just to see what kind of trouble I can get myself into :)

Oren74

Unrelenting force. Dragonreach main hall. Good times.

Otherwise, just roaming around outside looking for random locations. Just when you think you found them all, you run into something you've never seen.

Saozig

Hippy
Otherwise, just roaming around outside looking for random locations. Just when you think you found them all, you run into something you've never seen.

Yeah, I'll do that too. I love finding things I haven't before, or hard-to-find- things that maybe my 1st or 2nd character found but haven't seen since. And there's a number of secondary locations (stuff that won't be marked on your map) I haven't found yet, I'm quite sure. I *just* found the
sunken ruins in the river west of Riverwood
and I'm on my 6th character!

sticky runes

If I'm in a "fluff it let's go wandering" mood, then I'll look for a large area on my map that doesn't have any marks on it, fast travel to the nearest location, and go check it out. I keep my eyes peeled for any unusual icons on my navigator bar and walk towards them. This is normally how I find the bonus stones (I rarely activate them, though) This is also how I tend to meet the old orc fighting wild beasts who wants a glorious death, but he always gets killed off by my follower when this happens.

Another thing I'm thinking of doing with my first character, who I still play with, is becoming a murderer. You see, I have a few quests that I have completed, but they seem to be bugged and still show up on my journal as unfinished, so I might just go and kill the characters involved with those quests in order to declutter my quest journal (hopefully get a 'failed' message).

Ned

Nerevarine
I like to mess around with different pieces of armor and try to further customize my look. I probably have 4 or 5 different sets of completely max smithed and enchanted armor that I can put on and maintain damage max and armor cap. I have like 5 different weapons. I also like to rearrange my house and sort through my troves of loot.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Scroll of frenzy + Honorhall Orphanage = Fun

Dragon

Level 81 Legendary Frost Dragon
ooh i have one umm uhhh wheres rorikstead wait wrong forum um killing all the guards stealthily and sliceing the jarl of whiterun

272Hero

Started a new character called bernie the boxing orc,

He is a raging alcholic and has since completed the main story using only his fists whilst wasted on mead.

PoisonPen

Turn off my computer, walk down to the river, sit on a bench, and smoke my pipe while feeding the birds or watching the boats.

Clau

The Fateless One
For the PS3, I usually go cliff diving with the landing spot being water with significant depth so as not to make the jump suicidal. It is a bit of adrenalin rush and it feels a bit rewarding considering how much time you spend either bunny hopping up the terrain or finding the trail towards the cliff's end.

Used to do cliff diving in Okinawa, Puerto Rico and Palawan (Philippines).

MOROKEI

Definitely get the telekinesis spell (if you've got decent alteration skill) and blast random townsfolk with magical flying cabbages.

DalenHill

Sometimes, when I get bored of doing quests(especially the long ones), I just go into a killing spree. And my favorite enemy? The Giants. Just get out of Whiterun, wait a few days, and go to every giant camp that you see on your compass. It may be not THAT fun, but it's good to pass your time.

Also, putting the game's difficulty on Master, and even downloading some mods to make the game harder, to make you feel like you're in hell, can help you pass a random night.

The best alternative, of course, is to download ''Mission Mods''. Some of them are extremely hard, and you'll probably take hours to beat them, and some modders are creative and respectful.

Such a shame that I got banned from Nexus /:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts