Frodnar blames me for my follower killing his parents

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TamrielExplorer

So it seems if you're follower kills a child npc's parents guess who the child blames. Yep I was hoping i get to adopt Frodnar but strangely I saw him walking out of Honorhall Orphange and he has that dialogue when he's playing with his dog stump though his dog stump was no where to be seen.

Frodnar sees me and he said he hopes monsters eat you.

It all started when I entered riverwood to get the jagged crown from ralof my bounty was high so the guards attacked. then Dorthes parent's and his parent's started to attack me and one of my followers and barbas attacked and killed them while I was killing the guards. Dorthe & Frodnar were both present when my follower killed both of their parents, Dorthe got sent to Honorhall Orphange and she didn't blame me for my follower killing her parents but Frodnar blamed me.

So somehow Frodnar will be unadoptable whatever you or your follower killed his parents. '

And Sorry for posting again I know my spelling isn't all that good.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
Children are unable to be adopted if they or anyone else see you kill their parents. Like I killed that dude in Rorikstead because he was abusive to his 2 daughters. And it took a few times because I got a bounty if I just ran up and killed him. Then I looked it up online and they will blame you for their parents death if you get a bounty and therefore will refuse to be adopted by you. Hope this helps... Well unless you want to go back a few saves and kill his parents discretely then you should be able to adopt him.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts