Frenzy Poisons - (Recipies or Known Locations)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Buddhis Aurelius Maximus

They call me The Seeker
Greetings, Noble Citizens,

I have the quest to asassinate the lady at her wedding, and I thought it would be hilarious to slip a frenzy poison into her fiance's pocket and have him do it for me! I still need to earn the required pickpocketing perk; so I will be working to level/perk up for that; and in the meantime, visit various apothecary shops looking for a frenzy poison.

If somebody replies with a recipe or a known location before I figure it out, that would be AWESOME!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Easiest way to get a hold of a wicked frenzy poison if not into making it yourself or lacking the skills is to be friends with the Orcs or being one yourself. This way you have access to their villages during shop hours and can visit the shaman, a.k.a "wise woman" mother or wife of the chief and for anywhere between 275 and 500 gold you can pick up potent to virulent level if above level 15 but below 40, and deadly (with a lingering health drain) with a high level effect and lasting time above 40. What you want to do with it is either apply it to an intentionally low damage, non-upgraded long bow and iron arrow or reverse pickpocket as you suggested and then chug an invisibility potion yourself and run as far back as possible to then stop, kick back, and enjoy the show. The way I'd do it for the most darkly hilarious one ever is to first install the infamous "killable children" mod on your data and then go to Windhelm in order to talk to Aventus Aretino and start the Dark Brotherhood quest-line so that Grelod becomes mortal. Then once everyone's asleep in the orphanage, reverse slip her the most powerful one available and run while letting out a single "fus" to wake up the kids. Then take the invisibility potion Shadr gave you if new to town or one you bought if having scoped it out before to avoid taking damage and enjoy the show (there's nothing more hilarious than watching an old crone German suplex that last little half-pint before collapsing into a roll-tuck dead from the deadly frenzy effect onto the nice chick Constance who is crying and screaming hysterically while wounded for her finish). ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts