• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
Yea, renegade has been awesome to work with. A very cool dude. I see alot of people who go out of their way in the help forum.

Im going to randomly select people. Renegade has been more then helpful.

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
I just readed what comes with the premium package... I'm ok just as I am right now, no need to pick me. Pick someone else like that girl form South East Asia who doesn't have credit card to buy it online or someone who is unable to buy for other reasons.
Congratulations!! And thank you for vouching for me, it means alot, and you deserve it :)

And thanks too, VictoireXII! :)

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
But I am Gandalf :sadface: I whani to geti premumi!! o_O
Meh.. I just call me buddy Bilbo and we are going to wipe this forum clean of unbelievers!!!

Oh and congratulations to all who won :D

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
My Skyrim life depends on it.

...and i posted too late.

BRB gonna FUS RO DAH myself off a cliff.

Panthera

Don Gato
Congratulations!! And thank you for vouching for me, it means alot, and you deserve it :)

And thanks too, VictoireXII! :)

Thank you and your welcome! :)

Panthera

Don Gato
Congrats to Hexperiment, Senatour(original), wheato, Reiji and Panthera Tigris.

Panthera, what you said was very selfless and was awesome.

I like to thank Renegade for helping me out with this whole thing. This is a great forum.

Thank you! :oops:

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
There will be many more competitions weekly :)

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Ah crap did I miss this? Life caught up to me and slapped me in the face. Oh well, guess no premium for me still lol.

HyBrIdWeAp0n

I get on this forum everyday since I've joined. I've never been flagged for any of my posts. I post in the help section when I see someone I can help. I'm awesome and I would be grateful to be chosen.
how do you make your profile picture a gif??????
i am completely new to forums

Smacka

Sleepless in Pennsylvania
Use the "save as" feature on your computer and save your .jpg as a .gif extension ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts