• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Panthera

Don Gato
he is asking what the premium access upgrades on his account. His grammar was just a bit off!

Sorry, English is not my mother tongue. Yes I ment that what you just said. Btw how should I ask, properly?

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
It's better if it were "What is included with the premium package?" or "What comes with the premium package?" Either way, English really isn't your Mother language. It's alright, though. :)

Panthera

Don Gato
I see... Thank you! :)

Panthera

Don Gato
I just readed what comes with the premium package... I'm ok just as I am right now, no need to pick me. Pick someone else like that girl form South East Asia who doesn't have credit card to buy it online or someone who is unable to buy for other reasons.

VictoireXII

Crazed Skyrim Photographer
I just readed what comes with the premium package... I'm ok just as I am right now, no need to pick me. Pick someone else like that girl form South East Asia who doesn't have credit card to buy it online or someone who is unable to buy for other reasons.

I think Shoor will be happy for sure, lol.

Panthera

Don Gato
I think Shoor will be happy for sure, lol.

I know how it is... once I bought one product and I wanted to register to website for some service which is provided by this company. When I was applaying to this website I needed to choose contry where I live, that was ok I had no problem... but the next step I needed to enter my number. But the thing is there is a list for telephone numbering plan and there wasn't my country on it... so I couldn't continue to registrate to this website.

Smacka

Sleepless in Pennsylvania
Sorry, English is not my mother tongue. Yes I ment that what you just said. Btw how should I ask, properly?

Speaking "perfect" English is not a necessity in a world wide forum. There are translators that help, although at times they do not work great. What you wrote was able to be deciphered by anyone reading it. Sometimes, it is up to all of us to dig deep and root out the meaning of the posts to help one another. This forum is a grand melting pot of people, which is it's strength ;)

Hope you all have a great day!

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
Well said Smacka, i can't say your name too often tbh it reminds me of the wife!!!!

And hats off (Bows Down) to the peep who thought of this!! makes me believe in Santa all over again!!!

KANE OG

Thank you very much for this offer, and Merry Christmas. I plan on becoming a premium member some day, hopefully contributing tips and tricks and funny stories to all the Skyrim people. What an awesome site!

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
no offence but....................i plan to become a premuim member,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ffs get a grip great forum but don't belittle everyone with plops dits

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
pl*** dits????

Smacka

Sleepless in Pennsylvania
Well said Smacka, i can't say your name too often tbh it reminds me of the wife!!!!

And hats off (Bows Down) to the peep who thought of this!! makes me believe in Santa all over again!!!

Thanks...I got a real chuckle over your "wife" comment ;)

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
Congrats to Hexperiment, Senatour(original), wheato, Reiji and Panthera Tigris.

Panthera, what you said was very selfless and was awesome.

I like to thank Renegade for helping me out with this whole thing. This is a great forum.

I agree with hex! thanks a lot m8 and its awesome to have premium! Wish everyone else the best luck for the future draws (on the notification tab, it said 1 member each week gets premium or something like that) :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts