Found gems? don't craft jewelry, make spiders!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
yeah, spiders...

In Solsteim there is a dungeon called "White Ridge Barrow" wich has (among lots of spiders) a very singular crafting device. It's called "imbuing chamber".

You can put an albino spider egg (or a damaged one) one gem and optionally a salt pile. The result will be a portable spider (three actually). They aren't very powerful but very fun to use. There are frost, fire, shock, poison spiders with subcategories like jumping exploding or melee. Once crafted they will be in your scrolls menu.

For recipes and specifics:
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:Spider_Scrolls

Screen_Shot17.png

this is a mind control spider
Screen_Shot19.png

the imbuing chamber
Screen_Shot24.png

sticky runes

it's a ridiculous idea. What next - throwing exploding foxes at people that inflict the "fury" status?

I like the pacman cheese thing, though.

Clau

The Fateless One
Capital idea. Finally something for a Namira-centric RP build.

Nakatsu_Hime

In Guild Wars, our guild had the secret elite skill 'Bag Of Vengeful Kittens'. Some people just wouldn't believe we'd made it up.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
I love them, just picture an assassin releasing a poison cloak spider from the shadows.. :cool:

Hala

The brilliant folks over at the Necromancy thread have managed to get their thralls to equip armor other than their default apparel with the Mind Control Spider. I was wondering if this would work for living NPC's as well. I've been reverse-pickpocketing stuff to NPC's I'd much rather keep alive, like my driver and bard. Trying to see if they can equip daedric armor, but no luck so far. I haven't tried that much tbh haha. Could only stomach five reloads before deciding to take it to the boards.

I know it's a trial and error thing with the thralls, but has anyone successfully done this with living NPC's? Lastly, are there any potions that can stretch the 30sec time limit?
uploadfromtaptalk1432125389100.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts