Found a pretty cool Live action Skyrim video

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jeruhmi

That's cool! I was hoping it was game content, but that was still awesome.
Would've been funny doing that in real life :p

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Awesome. I like how they used similar camera effects to the real Skyrim trailers and such, made it actually look like an official one. :)

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Pretty neat for a fan-made trailer. The editing is a bit too hasty though and they change the view too often in my opinion. But the overall quality can measure itself with the one of the official live action trailer.

Cole

Mythik
Is it just me or can others not take fan-made video's as seriously because they are just that, fan-made?
It's good, don't get me wrong, but I have no clue as to what the story was there except there was a book. xD

Cole

Mythik
I make fun, but this was a good one. I don't take it seriously as if it was giving actual game information, but serious in the fact that someone obviously put some hard work and money into this.
As far as Fan-made trailers go, this one is very well done, and they obviously put a lot of time and effort into everything to make it look as good as it did. I could never do that, would be to embarrassed lol xD

Cole

Mythik
Well it is, It's at the top of the world, lots of mountains, and now dragons are back, not to mention its cold. Poor saps that live up there lol xD

Cole

Mythik
And then after we get out of the mountains and go down to the forests, it'll open our eyes even further!

Cole

Mythik
Has everyone seen the new one? With the dragon landing and roaring? What do ya'll think of that?

Travis

Cool vid. You gotta give these guys props for being dye hard fans. I wonder if it was some film students project. None the less, I think it's really pretty good for a home made fan film.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts