Found a dead Dragon on the road

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
On the road between the Thalmor Embassy and Solitude I found a dead Blood Dragon. When I approached it it began to disintegrate and its soul flowed into me. Has anyone else ever experienced this before?

The only thing I can think of is that, Blood Dragons being relatively weak once you hit the soft level cap of 50, one of those random Thalmor parties of 2 guards and a wizard that frequent those roads may have killed it, and that as Dragonborn I get its soul as soon as I am near it notwithstanding that I didn't lay a finger on it. Thoughts?

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
This is true and yes it has happened to me before. I don't mind it though i just see it as part of the circle of life lol

jam

This happened to me in Markarth, apparently while I was in the inn the guards and townspeople were able to take down an ancient dragon.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
That happens when others kill it, they can't absorb the soul or loot it but they can kill it.

Balstrome

Just found a dead Elder Dragon across the road from that Jester chap and his dead mom, but the real question is have you ever exited a cave and in the distance seen a herd of mammoths falling from the sky?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Yes, I've also seen them fall on giants & other mammoths.

Mabe

This happened to me in Markarth, apparently while I was in the inn the guards and townspeople were able to take down an ancient dragon.

Ive left my char standing in Solitude next to the inn and took a break forvfood and beer irl. I came back in the room 5 minutes later and looked at the tv to find dead bodies all over. Guards, the blacksmith, the people from the market...and 3 snotty kids running between the bodies. I was beyond confused. Did my Orc get board and go on a rampage? Then I saw a dragon flying above.

Jerk

Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game #TSK
I left Shadowmere Outside a Cave once and when i got back there was a Dead Blood Dragon and Shadowmere was just eating his grass standing there ;) Best Horse ever

Lycan

Forest Crawler
I was running through the meadow near whiterun when I was attacked by a mage casting frost. Just as I drew my weapon a mammoth teleported in front of me killed the mage and teleported away. I sat there stunned at what had just happened. Needless to say I sheathed my weapon and continued onwards.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts