• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Asiaxfani

Yeah. My browser has been having some problems running the forums for a couple of days. It keeps freezing, and then it complains that my Adobe Flash isn't responding or something like that. Especially when scrolling down in a topic. Is this happening to anyone else, or is the problem in my end?

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I think it could be the massive ad in the background. It is the only thing I can think of.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Try to install an ad-blocker. It won't fix the forum size, but it will remove the ad itself. Maybe it will run better now. If it doesn't work, then no harm is done either. An ad-blocker is always useful ;)

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Ad blockers don't remove the ad in the background automatically. I have ad blockers installed on three different browsers and the ad is still there. I think it's considered a background to the webpage and not just an advertisement, so if you want to remove it, you have to manually hide it with the ad blocker by right-clicking the image and selecting "block image" or something similar.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts