Forum making links out of certain words.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AtotehZ

Hello guys,

I have noticed that the forum makes links out of certain words. This is pretty confusing when you throw your own links in the mix.

Either make external links or user made links underlined or a different color. Everything in the same color is just makes people overlook some of the links you use.

AtotehZ

I thought this had been taken out...

HarleyQuinn
I made this topic because there were 3 words in my post that had been, lets call it, "highlighted" and my own links looked exactly the same. Since I use the [.url=link.here]The text here[./url]
Example: The text here

AtotehZ

I had definitely cleared it out of the page container template. It turns out there was an instance of it left in the thread_view template. It's gone now. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for the heads up.

No apologies needed :) Yes, I wrote it in the suggestion forums because it was inconvenient, but I had no idea you had already paid attention to the problem, it was merely a suggestion to remove it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts