Fortify Magicka Regeneration Enchantment Help!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jojo13

Ok, I've got all the enchantments I need except for one more. Fortify Magicka Regeneration. I've looked at shops and I can’t seem to find an armor/helmet that has the Fortify Magicka Regeneration enchantment on it. Does anyone know places were to get an item that has Fortify Magicka Regeneration Enchantment on it, so I can go disenchant it to use on other armor? The effect should say "magicka regenerates __% faster". Thanks.

Nathan

Mages Robes have this enchantment. so go to any of the jarls Wizards and purchase a pair. some may have an additional bonus (disenchanting them gives Fortify illusiona and Fortify Magicka Regen) but you will find normal ones

Khazrihl

Mages Robes have this enchantment. so go to any of the jarls Wizards and purchase a pair. some may have an additional bonus (disenchanting them gives Fortify illusiona and Fortify Magicka Regen) but you will find normal ones

^Seconded. The answer.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Wow this randomly got drudged up, but i'm glad it got answered. Sometimes we get so many posts that some people's stuff gets pushed away. Just note that regardless of disenchanting a robe, it does not give you the exact value you disenchanted it at for when you apply the enchantment to a piece of armor.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts