Fort Sungarde: Annoying glitch? Oooor...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BlackRat

...maybe I'm just missing something?

On my second run through Fort Sungarde... cleared it out before, but didn't get "cleared" notification.

Back again... have killed every Forsworn in the joint... again. However... I can hear one. He responds when I fire an arrow. I am literally standing right on top of him, judging by the red "enemy" indicator on the compass.
I'm wearing Turtle Beach X41 headphones, and have zeroed in on his "is anybody there" a dozen times... I can't find him anywhere. I'm on the roof of the Fort SUngarde Shrine, and the indicator shows that his either on, in or under the shrine. I have searched it high and low, inside and out. It's driving me crazy.

BlackRat

Okay. So I managed to kill the disembodied voice by using a scroll of blizzard on the area his voice was coming from. But I have been top to bottom in this place a dozen times... and I'm stll not getting a "cleared status.

Can anyone shed any light on this? Anyone else encountered this?

rollersky

I've got the same problem I'll try your method.
Btw I'm using Skyrim Special Edition so I guess the glitch is on both.

That fort is used in the Civil War questline, if I'm not mistaken, so I don't think it can be set to clear unless
  • You fight for the Stormcloaks and seize Markarth from Imperial control, or
  • You hand Markarth over to the Stormcloaks during Season Unending, then wrestle control of it back to the Imperials later on.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts