1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Forgemaster's Fingers quest not showing up

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by mordantkitten, Feb 6, 2012.

1. mordantkitten New Member

Message Count:
    I accepted the Forgemaster's Fingers quest at some point, but I now find it's not in my quest log. I went to the stronghold where The Cursed Tribe starts and got that, and the chief went through the Forgemaster's dialogue with me and seemed to give me the quest, but it still didn't appear in my log.

I know that if I do The Cursed Tribe, I will become blood-kin, so I'm not worried about that. But if the quest is hidden in there somewhere as having been picked up, I'm afraid that it'll break the game even more if I finish Cursed Tribe and invalidate it.

In the meantime, of course, the quest item could be in any radiant dungeon in Skyrim, so I'm not holding out much hope of finding it randomly...

Any thoughts?