FOR GUYS ONLY Who is the hottest lady in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
Serana....would be #2 if she weren't a vampire....dat voice doe
You can transform her into a human with the "Have you thought about getting cured of vampirism?" option after Kindered Judgement. Don't speak to her about curing it before Kindered Judgement or you'll mess it up also you have to say the right thing. She will eventualy go to Falion and turn human again. Those green eyes man <3

I forgot about that, but now I remember that I never have had the heart to make her stop being a vampire. It seems kinda selfish to want her to give all that up.

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
You can transform her into a human with the "Have you thought about getting cured of vampirism?" option after Kindered Judgement. Don't speak to her about curing it before Kindered Judgement or you'll mess it up also you have to say the right thing. She will eventualy go to Falion and turn human again. Those green eyes man <3

I forgot about that, but now I remember that I never have had the heart to make her stop being a vampire. It seems kinda selfish to want her to give all that up.
THAT'S WHAT I SAID! Lol! Making her lose the only good she had from submitting to Molag Bal is just sick, IMO.

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager

THAT'S WHAT I SAID! Lol! Making her lose the only good she had from submitting to Molag Bal is just sick, IMO.
Lets keep 'er going boys! Well guess I'm a monster (See what I did there?)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Nobody has mentioned Miuri yet?

Miuri, Sapphire, Sylgja.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.

hershangames

How come dunklunk's the oy other one to mention Astrid? Come on, give her some credit. She's pretty hot, and I love her personality, bit too reckless but who cares, she
dies.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Reaper87

吉光
Here is the snappy retort thread to the 'FOR GIRLS ONLY' one that we've all been waiting for! :D

Since we're on the topic:
Astrid ;)
Muiri
Elisif the Fair
Sylgja
Borgakh the Steel Heart
Jenassa
and Irileth
are my favourite girls in Skyrim - not just by physical appearance. :D

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I don't remember many of the characters but I remember Ysolda, Serana, and Aela. They can get the scaly dinger... Like I said before, once you go scaly, you want more and more daily...

I know there are some more female characters that have it going on for a pile of pixels but I can't remember them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts