• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

St. Franky

Well i completed "Jzargos Experiment" quest in WinterHold and afterwards got to keep jzargo as a follower, so i equiped him him with my nicest armor/weapon then did 'trouble in skyrim' quest inorder to become a werewolf.....right after that when i wokeup (after wolfing out for a few seconds) i was automatically in 'the silver hand" quest...and Jzargo's GONE!!! Along with all my best stuff!!!...is there any way to get him back??? ( i tried traveling back to whiterun to right b4 becoming a werewolf but he seems 2b gone...OH NO...Plz hlp!! >>thx!

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Hurry back to the College of Winterhold and see if he's still equipped. If he isn't, you may have lost whatever he was carrying. I always hated this about the Companions questline, that they automatically kick out your current follower.

St. Franky

Hurry back to the College of Winterhold and see if he's still equipped. If he isn't, you may have lost whatever he was carrying. I always hated this about the Companions questline, that they automatically kick out your current follower.

tried the college and cant find im...but he'd hafta be somewhere in skyrim wouldn't he???but did however save game b4 the companions stuff, so i merely stripped him of shwag and continued on my way and alls good ;) thx !

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
tried the college and cant find im...but he'd hafta be somewhere in skyrim wouldn't he???but did however save game b4 the companions stuff, so i merely stripped him of shwag and continued on my way and alls good ;) thx !
good job. no sarcasm, way to think ahead.

My motto with games like this: Save early, save often

On the other hand, no saves (or maybe only one at the start) is one way to play a real hard-core game

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts