Follower Disappearance

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

GorieVV

Crazy Cicero seems to have gotten lost and I can't find him. I fast traveled and when I appeared Cicero had been replaced by the Dark Brotherhood Ghost Follower. I got ride of the ghost and whenever I go to any of my followers they say I already have someone with me. Note this is on Xbox.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
wow, a follower replacement, did you to something to affect your rep with him?

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Wow, that's weird. Are you sure the companion didn't get replaced because of a quest? Also, have you looked in the last place you remember having him?

GorieVV

The only reason he would have gotten angry at me is because I killed the guy without letting him do it (he is a bit crazy about that) but ill go check out the house where we were at cuz i told him to wait then told him to follow but he is a bit slow. But I don't get the ghost guy appearing or why I can summon gim because he is a follower and if i do have cicero waiting i shouldnt be able to summon him.

orchiida_cy

hey I lost cicero for 38 skyrim days. I left him in the white phial mission. I hate to say it for all you lazy players and im happy to say this for all you dedicated players but you do have to go back. look in your mission inventory and try to remember which was the last mission you had cicero at. he is the only one beside Lydia I think that if you tell them not to move, they are never going to move. after you found a possible mission go back to that area. if you can't remember where it is look the mission up, the walkthrough. following these simple steps is probably going to be the most effective way to retrieve your lost companion. Just like real life, don't wait and hope for things to come on a silver platter. hope this was helpful.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts