• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bdroad

How do you beat the folgunther puzzle? Not the one with the levels but the one with the spinning pillars and animals on them? I have no clue?

Thanks!

Kasha

Look around, on the walls, the floor, or the ceiling, but there will be a thing showing which order there in.

nelmak

To the right of the throne chairs there is a lever, activate the lever and go into the room on the right. The pillars are them same, copy this sequence in the room on the left. Go back into the middle room and pull the chain on the wall opposite the chairs and bookshelf. The grate to the basement should open. If it doesn't go back into the room on the left and reverse the pillars (i.e. swap the first and third pillar but leave the middle one the same - i forget the exact order)

If you figure out how to get into the room that's activated by the claw (with dragon, falcon and wolf as options) let me know, because that's where I'm stuck! :)

Jayde

How do you beat the folgunther puzzle? Not the one with the levels but the one with the spinning pillars and animals on them? I have no clue?

Thanks!
I find it interesting that not a single one of these replies answered your detailed question. I had a hard time too and tried every variation of the three pillars and got it on the 19th variation. The answer is from left to right Bird on the left then Whale in the middle then snake to the right. Then go out of the room and pull the chain that normally causes arrows to fly when you get it wrong.

That is Bird, Whale, snake and pull the chain (not the lever) in the next room.

Then on the next puzzle (like the above post said)....look at the claw to get the configuration. If I remember that next puzzle from top to bottom would be 1 turn, 1 turn, 2 turns. Then get ready to fight.

Jayde~

Jayde

Thanks!
Its worth doing btw. Get some nice weapons and another fun thing that I wont spoil for you.

Colmain

Hey guys,

I have finished the dungeon but I'm having issues with the first room with the 4 pillars. I have lined it up to which pillar the faces look at, tried symmetrical etc and no go.

What is the correct combination?

Thanks

Nasigoring

Hey guys,

I have finished the dungeon but I'm having issues with the first room with the 4 pillars. I have lined it up to which pillar the faces look at, tried symmetrical etc and no go.

What is the correct combination?

Thanks
Its first (from the left) snake bird snake fish then use your claw in the wall. Then there is one cest. You need to lockpick it :D.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
the code for the ring puzzle is right on the claw itself, you just need to rotate the object and zoom in

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts