• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dale112

talk about noob. I figured my old outdated system would run skyrim.. WRONG!
now have to upgrade (was going to anyways) so i shold thank skyrim.. but until then its unplayable. i sometimes can walk through buildings lol. the best bit is when i find a dungeon somewhere its just a gravel hole in the ground.. i have to rest and then leave the PC for a couple minutes then when i come back its there LOL.. anyways, how is the game guys?? :D rub it in a little.

Ouch that sucks. The gameis massive so i will forgive all the bugs, for now.. For me this is the first game i have played in hd, and i have to say when i was climbing a mountain and saw a dragon attacking a snow bear on the slope of a snowey mountain, it was without a doubht the most amazingly impressive visual i have ever seen, i was just staring in awe :O.

Sorry :p, hurry up and sort ur system out!...

UberKiwi

dang.. that sucks.. Hopefully you can get away with just a Graphics Card.. unless you have a laptop .. then that likely isnt an option

dale112

nah my graphics card is the only thing i have updated in the last few years. will set me back about $680.00 is the cheapest quote so far. would be handy if i could install it all.. sigh :sadface: couple more days. just waiting on another quote. untill then i will be wondering these forums lol :D

Salleh Jahaf

IT'S CHEAPER TO BUY A 360 THAN SHELLING OUT $680.00 FOR A GRAPHICS CARD. UNLESS YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MODS, JUST BUY A 360 IF YOU CAN.

IT'S CHEAPER TO BUY A 360 THAN SHELLING OUT $680.00 FOR A GRAPHICS CARD. UNLESS YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MODS, JUST BUY A 360 IF YOU CAN.
Considering it sounds like he already bought the game for pc so buying a 360 would be pointless, I just build my own computer for about 470 total a month ago. Quad core processor, 8gigs of ram, 500 gb hd xfx ati radeon 6570 hd card.

dale112

had a 360 upgraded to a ps3. both my controllers are stuffed. ( i googled and apparently its common)
and yes have already bought it on PC + im a pc gamer. so i really need to upgrade. and i must have messed up what i ment. i have a newish graphics card just the rest of my pc needs upgrade. so $680 for a new cpu etc.. and the shop with the second quote didnt even get back to me. so stuff them. ill just go to the other 1

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts