• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sandy

LYCANHEART
I would love to see flirting in game like in that game Dragon Age Origins, that was fun. Hugs, chaat, and kissing, would anyone l;ike to try making that one

Sandy

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Good idea, sandy. I enjoy flirting, but since I'm on the 360, flirting is pretty much non-existent, other than the occasional "It's a fine day with you around." Nice to hear, but really? I'm trying to boost my flirting skills, but wait, there is no skill tree for flirting. ;) :D Drat!

ShadowGambit

Yes. Create a special tree branch in Speech for flirting.

Doing a little quests to get gifts for the pretty one. That would be nice

mokz

there are some mods with hugs but they are very buggy...and i don't blame the authors, making custom animation is very hard and gets glitched easy by a lot of factors. Not to mention that takes a bit of papyrus skillz. Beside downguard is getting close for PC too and who knows how all these mods will react with it. So i dunno if anyone would make a mod like that.

Alissa DeWitt

Beer Wench
I love this idea! It would make the Skyrim marriages more romantic. Even just text based flirting or giving your intended gifts would be fun.

Scar

Redneck DragonBorn Nord
I love this idea! It would make the Skyrim marriages more romantic. Even just text based flirting or giving your intended gifts would be fun.
I agree, being able to bring Ysolda rings and other stuff back from my adventures would be awesome!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts