1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

flirting

Discussion in 'Skyrim Mods' started by sandy, Jul 7, 2012.

1. sandy

sandy LYCANHEART

I would love to see flirting in game like in that game Dragon Age Origins, that was fun. Hugs, chaat, and kissing, would anyone l;ike to try making that one

Sandy
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. dunklunk

dunklunk You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.

Good idea, sandy. I enjoy flirting, but since I'm on the 360, flirting is pretty much non-existent, other than the occasional "It's a fine day with you around." Nice to hear, but really? I'm trying to boost my flirting skills, but wait, there is no skill tree for flirting. ;) :D Drat!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ShadowGambit

ShadowGambit Active Member

Yes. Create a special tree branch in Speech for flirting.

Doing a little quests to get gifts for the pretty one. That would be nice
    • Like Like x 1
    dunklunk likes this.
  4. mokz

mokz Member

there are some mods with hugs but they are very buggy...and i don't blame the authors, making custom animation is very hard and gets glitched easy by a lot of factors. Not to mention that takes a bit of papyrus skillz. Beside downguard is getting close for PC too and who knows how all these mods will react with it. So i dunno if anyone would make a mod like that.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Omega Dragon

Omega Dragon Active Member

Yeah, it would be nice to have a DAO-esque companionship system implemented.
    • Like Like x 1
    dunklunk likes this.
  6. Alissa DeWitt

Alissa DeWitt Beer Wench

I love this idea! It would make the Skyrim marriages more romantic. Even just text based flirting or giving your intended gifts would be fun.
  7. Scar

Scar Redneck DragonBorn Nord

I agree, being able to bring Ysolda rings and other stuff back from my adventures would be awesome!