Five Embarrassing Habits We All Have

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lucy_In_The_5kyr1m

Professional Procrastinator
Not much of a bad habit but i seem to have to stop in every inn and bar for some drinks,songs and brawls whenever i reach a city/town/settlement. One of these days my Dovahkiin may need to drop by Skyrim's AA meeting.

Skyrimosity

I believe the bad habit we really all share is the first time we go to a dwemer ruin, we take as much Dwemer related stuff we can carry, and then give it to our followers, and later on we kill our thralls and put dwemer stuff on their dead bodies. Syrim Hoarders UNITe!!! (or am I just mentally insane?)

Nerezza

You made me laugh for like five minutes without a break... hilarious! I had all of that embarrasing habits... shame on me

Train

Is that all you got?!
I only have mild symptoms, cured myself of most of these completely, but it used to be bad, especially the need to scale mountains. Hilarious, great article.

Purr

:3
That Fus Ro Dah picture... :'D Hahahaha. So much stuff! I need to try something like that. It really is very fun to throw (/shout : D) stuff with Unrelenting Fore.

Amazing article, very fun to read. : )

Alduin91

Altmer
I've done most of these myself. Very entertaining to read!:D

M'aiq

M'aiq The Liar
Whenever M'aiq gets good gear. M'aiq always applies it to his followers first.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
I have to say after building a couple of fun characters and role playing i made one that looks just like myself. This character is being used to do absolutely everything. It is wrong from a role playing point of view however it feels so right from a mad " I am walking death and all powerful Barbarian God of everything!! Even magic though i've never progressed past novice spells. Bwah ha ha ha!!!". Yes its bad but i just can't stop now i've started...

I have to say after building a couple of fun characters and role playing i made one that looks just like myself. This character is being used to do absolutely everything. It is wrong from a role playing point of view however it feels so right from a mad " I am walking death and all powerful Barbarian God of everything!! Even magic though i've never progressed past novice spells. Bwah ha ha ha!!!". Yes its bad but i just can't stop now i've started...
my first ever character is like that but i love to kill every place i find thats not a major hold i kill them like a little orc village near markrath all dead by getting shot in the back then 2 people left stabbed them to death then i snuck into the bunk house and killed the last 3 men in there without being detected same for chidna mine killed every one no weapons

This was an awesome post! I found each one of these hilarious, and I have done all of these things. Skyrim WOULD be better if I were referred to as 'Listener of the Dark Brotherhood, Harbinger of the Companions, Arch-Mage of the College of Winterhold, Guild Master and Nightingale of the Thieves Guild, Thane of Whiterun, Eastmarch, Falkreath, Haafingar, Hjaalmarch, The Pale, The Reach, The Rift, and Winterhold, concluder of the civil war, and Dovahkiin'

Well played friend, well played.

But am I the only one who thinks its hilarious to pick up a bucket in an inn, spend 5 minutes trying to position it perfectly over the keepers head, and then robbing him blind?

Lyt

My brother had a bat habit of accidentally bumping the shout button while in town. You can imagine just how the guards reacted.

I think another bad habit should be mentioned: The insatiable need to craft and craft and craft until you have more stuff than you can sell in one town, and then realize you've spent more than an hour NOT fighting monsters or doing quests.

Tharradus

Best thing I have read all day :D

After stripping places of anything not nailed down for quite some time, I now only take anything that looks cool, only gold from people I have killed and I've started leaving a healing potion in chests that I raid to help the next adventurer that comes along.

I always finish every possible quest with one character in Bethesda's games. They may not intend for me to play it that way, but that's what I do nonetheless.

That title is actually accurate for my current 237+ hour character.

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
I totally agree with your opinion on #3. Sure if your the type of person that wants to perfect one character and complete every aspect of the game on one playthrough, go ahead.

But I always like to have each character go as a certain theme. And not become leader of every single faction and such.

As an Imperial Legate, I hate the Dark Brotherhood, so I destroyed them, I'm a Warrior, so I joined the Companions, I am loyal to the Empire, so I sided with the Blades, etc.

...Technically you shouldn't belong in the Thieves Guild if your in the Dark Brotherhood, you'll be breakin' the rules man!

Torok

I have a habit of shooting that priest of Talos in the head with an arrow, I kill those two warriors from Hammerfell (When I'm in the mood), I beat the tar out of Rolf Stonefist (I got a bounty for hitting him when I wasn't supposed to, the *Bleep* also stole 100 coins from me and he dares call me friend...), I also do that blood on the Ice quest whenever I can, I now have a habit of collecting trophies either from my enemies (Which includes clothes, oh I'm gonna take Ulfric's and Stone-Fists clothes and display them on the manaquins proudly.)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts