Spoiler First Skyrim DLC information!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FlickerWick

El. Psy. Congroo.
Skyrim Dawnguard DLC Revealed -
PC

News at IGN

All that's been revealed is that the name of the first batch of DLC is Dawnguard, something which we all knew about anyway. The 'real' details will be realeased at E3. Damn it Bethesda, you had my hopes up again. :sadface:

Necromis

Not to be mean, but did you think to search the forum before posting this? There are two or three other threads about it already. LOL

Harperlarp

I think that's a bit slow on bethesdas part. Make us wait 7 months just to tell us we have to wait two more months to actually get any details then no doubt wait a couple more months until the DLC is actually available. Add yet another month on top of that for the always shafted PS3 players. At this rate by the time the first DLC comes out the game will have been out for a whole year! That's simply taking your sweet ass time. Everyone's characters will be at lvl 100 on all skills by that point. I don't want to make a new character just for the DLC, I want to be able to use my main dude and continue levelling him, but I won't be able to because I doubt Bethesda will actually do something amazing like raise the level caps for skills and add more perks. That would be DLC worth waiting for.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts