First Skyrim DLC Announced

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
Jersey!!! wheres my Mudcrab armor!!!??? you promised!!!!

"Performs the Black Sacrement"

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Companies don't fix there games, customers fix the games. With mods.
Once again, I disagree.
Indeed. Bethesda is a prime example. Sure the game had and still had many glitches and bugs, but they've been working on fixing them since the day of release. The mods so far for Skyrim haven't done a thing to fix these issues. Mod's never fix anything that is already broken. They just add to the game.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Well you can't fix internal mechanics that screw up a game unless you actually know how to utilize their code. If you know about coding, when you deal with files that need to be created and packaged then you usually serialize them so no one can mess with them. The only way we'll actually be able to do any real tweaking is to be able to unpack their bsa files.

rancidbean

crabarmor.png

I can't wait!
this......is BS!! who in skyrim wants somthing so stupid this is 2 times worse than horse armor im mean come on ppl wtf is this ???????? i want an online fighting arena for all the players to fight each other now i would pay $10 to $15 for that thats a dlc not this crap amazing gaame tho

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
lmao it was a joke this is not reallll

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
this......is BS!! who in skyrim wants somthing so stupid this is 2 times worse than horse armor im mean come on ppl wtf is this ???????? i want an online fighting arena for all the players to fight each other now i would pay $10 to $15 for that thats a dlc not this crap amazing gaame tho
If you scroll down, it's obviously a joke. Unless you're joking too. lmao

DLS should be an uprising of Dwarves. the story should be that they have been mining so deep people thought they went extinct. They should have an agenda to over through the Empire/Stormclokes and have even greater machines. There should also be side missions for Dwarves chucking :-)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts