First Skyrim DLC Announced

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
Quick, get out your Legendary Steel Sword! I'll cast a Flame spell.

MOVE MOVE MOVE.
HAH, scrubs.

He's already choking on that cyanide paste coated arrow.

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
wtf crab armour why would bethesda do this to us

I know this is fake but I wish Bethesda 'sneaked' this into the game. I would lol so hard if I saw a crab like this.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Hahaha, the tiny boots are awesome!

Lilfish43

My life has become even worse now.... those crabs keep killing me and now... now its only a matter of time before Skyrim is controlled by the CRAB PEOPLE!!!!

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Urgot_GiantEnemyCrabgot.jpg

Don't underestimate crab master. Coming soon to a face near you, yes your face. Oh, and just because he can, he got your girl.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Fuck DLCs, add-ons should make a comeback to rescue us from this horrible malpractice by gaming companies.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I agree with you. These stupid ass DLCs are just a ploy used by gaming companies to extort extra money from their customers. A great example are these map packs call of duty releases every few months. They charge you $10 each time just for a few maps that should have been part of the original game in the first place.

Nightshade

I agree with you. These stupid ass DLCs are just a ploy used by gaming companies to extort extra money from their customers. A great example are these map packs call of duty releases every few months. They charge you $10 each time just for a few maps that should have been part of the original game in the first place.

Another example is when people had to pay for a dye pack in Fable III to get the most basic dye, black. They knew this was the color the majority of people would use so they put a pricetag on it. Sigh.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I have every cnfidence in Bethesda to deliver a quality DLC which truely expands the world of Skyrim along with possibly a small level cap bump and some cool new features in weapons and armor, and possibly spells.

PunWisp

War Mage
Level cap bump? Really? That is entirely unnecessary... Lol

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

This is why I don't like Activision. Red Dead Redemption was the only game I purchased DLC for, with much excitement. Then again, I consider Rockstar to be a superior developer, they gave their fans three paid DLCs as well as three free DLCs for RDR.

Also, I believe Activison charges 1200 MS points for their CoD map packs, I believe that translates to 20 dollars. And yea, that's a joke.

Just remember not all developers and video game publishers are the same. Some do DLC fairly, others do not. But, don't damn all developers. Just sayin'.

PunWisp

War Mage
Companies don't fix there games, customers fix the games. With mods.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts