First Skyrim DLC Announced

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Volsung

Fortune favours the Bold
omfg

*adds page to fav's
Epic pictures make me xplod3

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
THE MUDCRAB HAS A CHALLENGER!

Coconut_Crabs_by_DemonTomat0.jpg

jokerfit

I for sure thought this was some lame ass for Xbox pitch to sell avatar gear and almost laughed my ass off until i realized it wasn't real. God knows the Xbox mafia will be on here stealing this idea by next week.

Jersey Dagmar

I for sure thought this was some lame ass for Xbox pitch to sell avatar gear and almost laughed my ass off until i realized it wasn't real. God knows the Xbox mafia will be on here stealing this idea by next week.

Naw, Microsoft steals from Sony, who in turn steals from Nintendo.

Duffmage

For those who dont know, the crab armor is a reference to the infamous horse armor that was actually released as DLC for Oblivion. The very phrase 'horse armor' soon became a byword for crappy and worthless DLC. However, Bethesda did redeem themselves by releasing the Shivering Isles DLC. Arguably the most comprehensive and worthwhile DLC ever to be released for any Xbox game.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
it gonna be my new catch phrase "mudcrabs peench" "mudcrabs luv Armor"

Shew

"mudcrabs luv third person narrative, just like Khajiit"

Shew

oh my god..... 10 mins of crab people chant

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I have an idea. The first DLC for Skyrim should be that they release a massive FIX for the game. Already working on DLC when they haven't even fixed all the bugs yet, tsk tsk Bugthesda.

Verac

I have an idea. The first DLC for Skyrim should be that they release a massive FIX for the game. Already working on DLC when they haven't even fixed all the bugs yet, tsk tsk Bugthesda.
Thats bethesda, you'd think they'd learn from new failgus......nope chuck testa.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
This page is massive from all the damn pictures. I wanted to scroll up to go to my alerts, but it's so far away >.<. Hmm, there should be a hide tag for images. This would help for people with slow connections and to not clutter up pages.

Jersey Dagmar

This page is massive from all the damn pictures. I wanted to scroll up to go to my alerts, but it's so far away >.<. Hmm, there should be a hide tag for images. This would help for people with slow connections and to not clutter up pages.

I don't have any problems. Your connection must be poop. And judging from your earlier post, you took this thread seriously. Massive LOL.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I don't have any problems. Your connection must be poop. And judging from your earlier post, you took this thread seriously. Massive LOL.

Haha, actually I didn't take this thread seriously lol I actually had another page open discussing DLC comments about not wanting to carve out the DLC. Wasn't even thinking about the crab picture when I posted that lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts