First Skyrim DLC Announced

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
crabarmor.png

I can't wait!

Brother

Why don't they try and focus on expanding quest lines and getting the game to run more smoothly before selling us useless novelties?

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
I wants a Mudcrab!!!!! this better happen!!!! .....................................................ohh beer!!!! yay!

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
Jersey! I was so excited! Then I was like ò_ó. Then I laughed and realized you must now create this mod. So HA! GET BUSY!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Jersey! I was so excited! Then I was like ò_ó. Then I laughed and realized you must now create this mod. So HA! GET BUSY!

Dude, I would if I had the game on PC. But alas, only on PS3 and 360. We'll need to find someone to do it. Cause I'd watch the videos of it for sure.

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
Just wait for the creation kit... I will armor ALL the mudcrabs!!! And then give it to Bethesda to make them do a free console DLC of it! Verily!

Volsung

Fortune favours the Bold
At first I looked at it and almost believed it, before scrolling a bit further down :D

...almost killed myself in the process

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts