First post EVER :o !!! Lets get some actual fiction in this joint!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Hey all,

My friends and fellow plumbers of the chasm that is Skyrim addiction... I've just realised that there are no Posts in here so i felt it be time i steal me some space. So i claim this first post MINE!

In another note, how many folks would be interested in writing some actual fiction stories in this section. Like the way Fanfic happens but either a short stories or has a written episode based serial story? I think it would be cool and interesting to see what all those awesome writers in the Fanfic and Roleplay sections create when let loose on non skyrim based stories.

Rekamennos

Account closed
Hey all,

My friends and fellow plumbers of the chasm that is Skyrim addiction... I've just realised that there are no Posts in here so i felt it be time i steal me some space. So i claim this first post MINE!

In another note, how many folks would be interested in writing some actual fiction stories in this section. Like the way Fanfic happens but either a short stories or has a written episode based serial story? I think it would be cool and interesting to see what all those awesome writers in the Fanfic and Roleplay sections create when let loose on non skyrim based stories.

I WOULD.... CAN WE DO THAT I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS OMG!

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.

JoeReese

Ok, forgive my ignorance but I am new to fan fic. Is this just a short story about Skyrim, or is it a back-and-forth, where everybody participates?

I wound up creating a character back story and enjoyed writing it, but I don't know if that's what fits here.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts