First of my Three Charcter(Creation) Polls...Please Vote!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which Race Should I Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve House

Going to be making a series of Polls for everyone to answer. The objective to these is for everyone to vote on which race, sex, class I should play through first in Skyrim. I'm honestly having a hard time deciding which to choose so I figured I'd let everyone vote and I'll play the ones chosen for me. :p I know I know...it's only a game but this will help make it more interesting for me so that I dont choose my own brains default choice for RPG play lol. Thanks Ahead of time!! This will be my main character that will complete the entire game (all quests/side quests/factions/guilds etc..etc..).

Links to the other polls:

Second Poll (Which Sex?): http://skyrimforum.com/threads/second-poll-question-for-character-creation.100/

Third Poll (Which Class?): http://skyrimforum.com/threads/final-poll-for-character-creation.101/

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I usually just go with the dice roll if I can't decided haha. Hm... That is pretty tough. I do want you to play the race that you like, rather than the one I just like. So are you saying that you have no preference whatsoever? I mean, I guess that's why there's a poll :]

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Let’s give him a female Breton warrior. That’s what I went for in the polls ]:~)>

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I don’t think bumping in that way is welcome here, Steve :[

You’ll just have to hope that people will rediscover this thread from time to time. As soon as I’m a mod I might temporarily sticky it though provided that Renegader isn’t opposing this.

Steve House

ohhh okies...sorry if its frowned upon :/ ...no more bumping will be done..thanks for the heads up...I asked renegader for a sticky but he didnt want to do it for me...dunno why but oh wells I guess...was just hoping for this to be a "community" thread that everyone might want to get involved is all...thanks Demut..if u do or are able to make this sticky it'd be cool...but I think by then that the polls will be closed...you could sticky the thread that will follow after the polls are closed tho lol...it'll be "the communities character's" story thread if everyone wants to stay in tune with updates that are going on with "their character"

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Voted for an orc. Those tusks... ah, I love the sight of them. It just turns... wait a minute! Orcs are the most fiercest warriors of them all! Yarr!

Travis

Going to be making a series of Polls for everyone to answer. The objective to these is for everyone to vote on which race, sex, class I should play through first in Skyrim. I'm honestly having a hard time deciding which to choose so I figured I'd let everyone vote and I'll play the ones chosen for me. :p I know I know...it's only a game but this will help make it more interesting for me so that I dont choose my own brains default choice for RPG play lol. Thanks Ahead of time!! This will be my main character that will complete the entire game (all quests/side quests/factions/guilds etc..etc..).

Links to the other polls:

Second Poll (Which Sex?): http://skyrimforum.com/threads/second-poll-question-for-character-creation.100/

Third Poll (Which Class?): http://skyrimforum.com/threads/final-poll-for-character-creation.101/
For me, I always play Magic on my first play through, so I voted Brenton. But I wouldn't sweat it too much, you'll probably get a chance to play all the races you want with this games massive replayability.

Travis

Voted for an orc. Those tusks... ah, I love the sight of them. It just turns... wait a minute! Orcs are the most fiercest warriors of them all! Yarr!
Agreed. For a warrior, no questions, it's gotta be Orc. Those guys were imposing in Oblivion. When one of them came out to the dark after me, I felt genuine fear :)

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
ohhh okies...sorry if its frowned upon :/ ...no more bumping will be done..thanks for the heads up...I asked renegader for a sticky but he didnt want to do it for me...dunno why but oh wells I guess...was just hoping for this to be a "community" thread that everyone might want to get involved is all...thanks Demut..if u do or are able to make this sticky it'd be cool...but I think by then that the polls will be closed...you could sticky the thread that will follow after the polls are closed tho lol...it'll be "the communities character's" story thread if everyone wants to stay in tune with updates that are going on with "their character"
Yeah, it's not really necessary to bump at this level. I think you could just have the links to this thread on your signature so that people will find it without you having to 'bump'. :]

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Yeah, it's not really necessary to bump at this level. I think you could just have the links to this thread on your signature so that people will find it without you having to 'bump'. :]

True. It will most likely automagically be bumping up and down because there's people trying to get those prizes by collecting enough messages. I wonder where imagination will stop what you can write down. For me this has been a pleasent experience, because I really to push my wits to limits to get decend material typed here.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts