• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys!

I'd just like to let you all know that we've been up for a month. In that time, we've got over 8500 posts as well as 750+ members. This is a great achievement and I'd like to thank you all for your great contributions to the forums.

Oh, and soon we'll be having a new logo on our forums... I'm sure you'll all like it!

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Damn, we’re growing pretty fast, aren’t we :> ?

Stone

Retired Moderator
Hey guys!

I'd just like to let you all know that we've been up for a month. In that time, we've got over 8500 posts as well as 750+ members. This is a great achievement and I'd like to thank you all for your great contributions to the forums.

Oh, and soon we'll be having a new logo on our forums... I'm sure you'll all like it!
Awesomee! I'm honoured to be a part of this communtity and hope my contributions are for the better. Long live skyrimforums! ;-)

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I'm glad to be a part of this awesome community. Ever since the Red Dead Redemption forum I regularly visited went down, I've been at a loss on who I could chat with. And here you guys were, ready to discuss with me about the new game I was obsessed with.

I plan on being around for a good while.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts