Spoiler First 23 minutes of Skyrim gameplay leaked

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
There’s not that long to go for Skyrim, and if you really cannot hold in the urge to see the opening moments then you’ll be in for a surprise. A YouTube user has leaked the first 23 minutes of gameplay in Skyrim on the Xbox 360 version which shows the whole introductory sequence including character creation.

To read the rest of the article and watch the videos as well as read up on more Skyrim news, please click here.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Can we deduct from this that Skyrim has gone gold? Or how else could someone have gotten their hands on the game?

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
“Go gold” = having been physically manufactured (i.e. the discs have been printed). If this isn’t the case, the person playing it would have had to be one of the developers, I reckon.

Jeruhmi

I don't think a developer would be allowed to release such a spoiling video. As this is around 25 minutes, it doesn't seem right.

Tri-edge

:sadface:(((( they Put it onn the look me a wile to deisde wether i should watch it or not but when i made up my mind it was taken of :sadface: im kinda lunck i think it would have been wrong it look at it before hand

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
And be hated by billions of hyped up teens and young adults all around the word? no thanks

I doubt they will publish their names. Crap will fall upon, most likely, PR-represantives. Those who take down are doing only their job and will avoid most of that hatemail.

Flamingtaco

That's true, I feel really bad for pete hines, he gets bashed a lot on twitter. I haven't actually watched this video yet, don't want to spoil too much for myslef. Already mad I saw the werewolf thing

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I usually fast forward through them looking bits of this and that. I am somewhat dyslectic when it comes down to gameplay videos. If there isn't anything über exciting, I just pick up another video.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts