1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Finding heigi and camera being to close after serving jail time

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by psychadelic145, Dec 2, 2011.

1. psychadelic145

psychadelic145 New Member

Hi i have a question after i served jail time now my camera is like way to close? its not using the analog stick to move it out into third person third person is like...closer than before any solutions? also wheres heigi the ghost after dark
  2. vincent

vincent SC2: DudeMan 346

Let your controller chill for like 2-3 minutes. The camera will begin to rotate around your character. Just an idea. Last time my camera messed up, I had to load a different save.

**SpoileR**

Talk to the Jarl of that town to find Heigi the ghost.
  3. psychadelic145

Alright thanks haha
  4. SeaDog

SeaDog Active Member

Follow the arrow on your compass. Takes you right to her.
  5. psychadelic145

My compass on the top of my screen? thats not there anymore dissapeared lol
    and also that reloading my save didn't work :/
  6. SeaDog

SeaDog Active Member

Ruh roh Raggy...