find the words of power in arcwind point can not finish quest?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Heidi

Hi . I am in deperate needs of some help here . I have tried twice now going to arcwind point and defiting the dragon and some other stuff there and i take the word of the wall but the marker and the quest is still there :-/ I mean thats a little strange ? I want to completed it so i can go back to the greybeards and learn the location of a new word of power or a shout ! can anyone help me pleassse

lizardisok

I copied this from wikia(elderscrolls)
  • PC 360 PS3 If Arngeir gives Arcwind Point as the location of a Word of Power, finding the word wall and learning the word may not complete the "Find the Word of Power in Arcwind Point" miscellaneous quest objective. The quest marker will remain in front of the word wall. The word wall located at Northwind Summit completes this quest, but only if it has not been previously found.[1]
    • PC The console command SetStage FreeFormHighHrothgarA 20 can be used to complete the quest, however Arngeir may give the quest again.
    • Since finding the word wall at Northwind Summit is the only known way to resolve this bug, this can be avoided by discovering the Arcwind Point word wall before the Northwind Summit one.
  • Arngeir might give the Dragonborn the "Find the Word of Power in Arcwind Point" miscellaneous quest again after the console command to complete the quest has been used. The word at the wall will be glowing, even if already learned, but it won't be able to be "learned" again. The console command may be used again to receive the next word wall location from Arngeir.
at is on the locations bugs list, theres no way i know of to influe... 9 months ago
  • Skyrim
    2 messages
    • 50px-Avatar.jpg

A Fandom user
      How come at arc wind point in skyrim I can't learn the word of power. It's glowing white but when I go near it I can't learn it ... 9 months ago

• Try reloading and trying again (or try a diffrent Drain Vitality wall before this on... 9 months ago

Hi . I am in deperate needs of some help here . I have tried twice now going to arcwind point and defiting the dragon and some other stuff there and i take the word of the wall but the marker and the quest is still there :-/ I mean thats a little strange ? I want to completed it so i can go back to the greybeards and learn the location of a new word of power or a shout ! can anyone help me pleassse

Heidi

thanks. i am playing on ps4 an have no ability for mods but i will go back a save and find some otherword in the shout first...

Heidi

its not two walls there or ? is there some barrow or some way to go inside in arcwind point . I tried to look for it but couldent find it

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts