• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Di follow this Perk spread as shown in the link.

• Total voters

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Poll Question; Do i follow this Perk spread as shown in the link.

Okay guys, thought i'd finally give this a good old try. I've never maxed out a character before. I generally Roleplay them till bored and then delete file and start again. Since the creation of the Nord that bears my legacy i've decided to take him to the limit of the perks allocated. So here is an embedded link to my perks i've selected for my new main character. Let me know what you all think.

DALE OF BELFAST (Currently level 31): Planned perks at Level 81

Aurora

I think it was warrior build character. Be as effective as you can. If you only use heavy armor, don't spend your perk in smithing for light armor, because you probably never use it to make light armor and waste your perk. Also, choose one type of two-handed weapon because you won't use all of warhammer, battleaxe, and greatsword very often so choose one that suitable for you to save some perks again. Last, it would be waste if you have level 100 sneak but you don't take assassin's blade perks. Its a hell useful, as my character exploring a dungeon with deadly mob inside just with dagger and none of them spotted me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts