• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
It took forever, I am level 60 now. But I spent a lot of money in the beginning buying weapons from vendors and the house, etc...

I would have reached it sooner, but I have never sold anything that I picked up or looted and even when I am smithing I don't use the materials I have, instead I buy them from the blacksmith nearby.

I probably have $100,000 in just potions sitting in a chest at the house.

Elvus

This my my goal as well,I want as much money as possible so I can level all "buyable" skills to 100. I find getting valuable things extremely easy,but getting merchants to give me more than 1,000 or so at a time without spending a lot of time waiting for their gold to replenish gets really really boring and frustrating :mad:.

Well I haven't sold anything to vendors yet. But I got a crap load of stuff back at the house. I mean, I would get 300K for all the weapons and armor I have. Maybe even more if I took the time to enchant them first.

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
Arrow Slinger. You my friend are a hoarder.

Exelex

Well I haven't sold anything to vendors yet. But I got a crap load of stuff back at the house. I mean, I would get 300K for all the weapons and armor I have. Maybe even more if I took the time to enchant them first.
The conservative type eh? :p

Lol, not to sound cocky. But my High Elf has over 250,000 gold. And that doesn't count the money for
Killing the Emperor

It's rather simple, enchanting items and having a companion to carry your crap and then sell it. And make sure your wearing something like the Amulet of Zenithar and Thieves Guild armor when you sell and buy. And always donate to the beggars in a hold!

I really don't know how much $$$ I have in useless crap right now. Like for instance, I have 9 of the staff of paralysis which is about $1400 each if I am not mistaken and remember right.

Plus when I was making potions the other day using that Fortify Restoration glitch I made some Damage Magika and some other thing to it (I think it was damage Stamina as well) potion that was worth $4800 each. I made about 12 of those that takes away like 600% Magika. (Though could not do anything decent for Enchanting potion, only got that up to 30%)

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Good luck selling it all, but with just 5 hours when doing "research" for my guide on making money from Dwemer Ruins I made a few hundred thousand, and that's without enchanting, alchemy, or smithing. If you included those in I would've made much much more. Money is hard to make unless you know how. The issue is doing it a way that you can have fun doing it.

Good luck selling it all, but with just 5 hours when doing "research" for my guide on making money from Dwemer Ruins I made a few hundred thousand, and that's without enchanting, alchemy, or smithing. If you included those in I would've made much much more. Money is hard to make unless you know how. The issue is doing it a way that you can have fun doing it.

Do you have your guide online here? The hardest part is selling it. None of the vendors has enough to pay for any big enchantments I do that make the item over $2000.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat

Ritterkreuz

This my my goal as well,I want as much money as possible so I can level all "buyable" skills to 100. I find getting valuable things extremely easy,but getting merchants to give me more than 1,000 or so at a time without spending a lot of time waiting for their gold to replenish gets really really boring and frustrating :mad:.

If you do all of Delvin's special jobs for the thieves guild then all of the fences will have $4000 gold to purchase things from you. This includes all of the Khajit Caravans if you do the special mission for Tonilia.

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
I have heard that the Speech perk "Investor" (70 Speech skill) will make the Riverwood Trader Lucan have around 10,000 gold as a glitch when you invest with him.

You can also buy a Grand Soul Gem or something to give the traders more money and use it yourself later to Enchant other weapons, or sell it back to a different vendor.

EDIT: Ah Ninja'd! And I forgot what the other two just mentioned, the Thieves Guild Fences.

Im level 44 i think, and I have like 325,000. Plus I am a giant pack rat and I assume I have at least 500,000 around in armor, weapons, potions, etc. Making money is pretty easy after you find all the stones of barenziah.

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
Stack up ur money boys. Just saw the trailer for hearth fire and it looks like its soley centered on building ur home. Ha.

I am up to $175,000 now. I have just started to sell everything I pick up. I haven't dipped into my inventory stash at the house yet, but I am just dumping my load in every town that I cross in the meantime.

Well.... now what? What am I going to do with all this money?

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
I have about 300,000 legit, and 20,000 unlegit via console commands (my bounty reserve just in case), most of the legit gained by stripping every corpse in every dungeon I can find, emptying every loot chest, and buying cheap weapons, enchanting them, and selling them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts