PC Female Body like For Honor Female Raider?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AbzolZero

Hey everyone. New to Skyrim and the forums. I have finally began playing my first playthrough on this excellent title that I have wanted to play forever.

I noticed that the character creation is not as personal and deep as Oblivion's was. I wanted to make a strong, stocky and muscular Nord female paladin build. I would think being viking like that they would be able to appear stronger and bulkier but instead all I can get is a barbie like petite appearance on all female characters. This just seems so lazy and vague especially from Bethesda.

I know that people talk about mods and such but I have not used any. I would be willing to learn if I could achieve a female body like that of a female raider from For Honor. A beautiful woman but strong and powerful at the same time. A female that actually looks capable of carrying heavy armor and a two hander. Any suggestions appreciated!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
True, but on the plus side, as a Nord you don't look like a dumpy wrinkled potato as the Breton's do; you don't look like some sort of alien monster as the Altmer, Bosmer and wrinkly Dunmer do; you don't have serious dental issues like an Orc maiden and you aren't furry or scaley; so at least there's that.

Us Bretons like dumpy wrinkled potatoes!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Us Bretons like dumpy wrinkled potatoes!
I know! Fortunately y'all tend to wear hoods and robes a lot so you're hidden and I can control my pointing and mocking laughter.

A Breton wearing the Atherium Crown:
upload_2017-9-26_16-36-11.png

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts