1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Female argonians to marry?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by yoimjohn, Nov 29, 2011.

1. yoimjohn New Member

Message Count:
    In SKYRIM, Im an argonian known as itachi an i need a wife thats also an argonian. does anyone have a list of single female argonians i can marry, or where most argonians live in skyrim?
  2. KayO199X Member

Message Count:
    I remeber from reading the player's guide that there is only 1 Argonian woman who you can marry (and only two argonian men). I'll check the list later and let you know who it is.

Be glad you didn't play as a Bosmer or Khajiit, because these two races don't have any marriage canidates at all. The good news is you can marry any marriage canidate, even ones who are not the same race as your character.
  3. Jersey Dagmar Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

Message Count:
    The only female Agronian that you can marry can be found at Windhelm at the docks.
  4. yoimjohn New Member

Message Count:
    wait so as an argonian i can marry a nord an such?
  5. KayO199X Member

Message Count:
    Yes, you can marry any marriage canidate with whome you have impressed or helped in some way.
  6. IsaBlue Epic Assassin

Message Count:
    There is only one female Argonian available to marry, her name is Shahvee and he lives at the docks near Windhelm. At night time, she goes back into her home.
  7. Onyx Member

Message Count:
    I believe there is a Khajit marriage candidate? One from the caravans? Got the full list in the guide book and pretty sure I saw one?