• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

yoimjohn

In SKYRIM, Im an argonian known as itachi an i need a wife thats also an argonian. does anyone have a list of single female argonians i can marry, or where most argonians live in skyrim?

KayO199X

I remeber from reading the player's guide that there is only 1 Argonian woman who you can marry (and only two argonian men). I'll check the list later and let you know who it is.

Be glad you didn't play as a Bosmer or Khajiit, because these two races don't have any marriage canidates at all. The good news is you can marry any marriage canidate, even ones who are not the same race as your character.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
The only female Agronian that you can marry can be found at Windhelm at the docks.

IsaBlue

Epic Assassin
There is only one female Argonian available to marry, her name is Shahvee and he lives at the docks near Windhelm. At night time, she goes back into her home.

Onyx

I believe there is a Khajit marriage candidate? One from the caravans? Got the full list in the guide book and pretty sure I saw one?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts