1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Open Fellow Writers!!! Please Take A Look!!

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by A.Auditore, Jun 18, 2016.

1. A.Auditore

A.Auditore maybe...

Hello!

I wanted to help out the writing.. well Roleplaying community by creating something I think we all could use.

Now... how many times have you found you asking yourself "What rps are out there and who's looking?"

Well... hopefully with all YOUR help yes YOU the writer, the creator, the teller of stories can find rps at a snap.

How do I start? What do I put?

Make it simple almost like a character card so what I was thinking was this sort of format:

Rps Name:
    Link to Ooc Thread:
    Link to Ic Thread:
    How many people you're looking for:
    Brief description of the story:

Probably asking yourself why I'm doing this? Well it's to keep the writing alive and to hopefully keep stories from drifting off into the darkest pits of the void, also I believe it'll be a quick and easy way for others to find YOUR rp, they could just pop right in this thread and see what's open, click the link and BAM!!! post a cc!

So what happens when I'm not looking anymore? Edit your post by either striking through the text or just typing in (Closed) in bright bold red letters before the Rp Name thing

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    lizardisok: 16 Points Jun 18, 2016
    SeanuReaves: 32 Points (Nice thread. We need more information on this out there.) Jun 18, 2016
  2. A.Auditore

A.Auditore maybe...

Here's an example, just in case there is some confusion.

Also please note the example I am using is an old rp of mine that's no longer running, again this is just an example of the format.

*Rp Name: Twizted Laughter
    *Ooc: http://skyrimforums.org/sf/threads/twizted-laughter.13980/
    *Ic: http://skyrimforums.org/sf/threads/twizted-laughter.13981/
    *Looking for: 3 more writers
    *Brief Description: A roleplay that's based around the darkbrotherhood, years passed breaking down the guild leaving it to nothing just a whisper on the blackest night... until now.. you the writer are now forming a small group of cut throats once again striking fear in the hearts of mankind with just the whisper...

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    lizardisok: 16 Points Jun 22, 2016
    Johnner: 1 Point (This is very helpful! Thank you!) Jun 25, 2016
  3. Dabiene Caristiana

Dabiene Caristiana Your friendly neighborhood weirdo

I thought we had something similar to that. Guess we don't. Regardless, good idea. :)

4. TheDreamersverse

TheDreamersverse Brit Fahiil Vahdin

A very well thought out idea I very much like it. And the next time I make a new RP I will do it like this. Also I checked out the example RP and it was very good. Great Job

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. TheDovahkin

TheDovahkin Member

Nice idea, I think it would be very useful.

• Friendly Friendly x 1