feedback on the new moderators and the time i change

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
congatulations guys.i think its a great idea. but at the same time.... if there are more admins it makes it awkward. some of them are my friends one of them even told me and encoraged me to ask out my current girlfriend (anouck encoraged me). but the problem is.. i really dont like admins. i mean they dont try to show faverotisim but you can see it. i know rayven hates me and finds me a nusance to the forums and absolutely wants to ban me forever. and i have to accept that, but its time to change now, because there are new admins theres a massive chance of me getting banned for posting sloths and dancing bannanas. i have stopped. i wish you guys luck for the future (anouck, xsneakyxsimx and others) ps.... i put the font like this to annoy rayven lol, sorry..... but i know you do really love me ;) x

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I'm sure the mods who are your friends, will not suddenly not become your friends.

For example, Anouck and me were friends long before she became mod, and we still talk as we always did.

However, I would stop annoying Rayven. "ps.... i put the font like this to annoy rayven" and you wonder why she warns you?

Mods are just people too. They don't become freakin machines who can't be your friend. Just don't make it that they should warn/ban a friend. Because I'm sure all the SB mods and Rayven would hate to do that..

Moral of this: Behave and you won't even notice that they are SB mods.

Harc

Big Hog
The staff that got selected was great. All responsible people that have good intentions and good values to them, my sloths are more controlled now, I think. But hey, I can't stop with them forever! :D

AS88

Staff member
Would it kill you to capitalize your 'I' when it's a first-person pronoun?

How many times did you read that through before you were satisfied that it was error-free? :p

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
Would it kill you to capitalize your 'I' when it's a first-person pronoun?
no.... but Im just fast at typing and i couldnt really be bothered with punctuation.

If you disregard punctuation in order to type something fast, then technically you aren't fast at all. Quality takes preference over Quickness, in every scenario.

How do you expect people to take you seriously? I mean, come on. I could understand some spelling shortcuts, but not capitalizing your 'I's? That's first grade man!

Gunnbjorn

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

Gunnbjorn

How many times did you read that through before you were satisfied that it was error-free? :p

72 times.

im just gonna type like dis for every thread you are in just to irritate you.

Nah, just kidding. :p I could see you killing an NPC because their subtitles had errors.

Subtitle errors are crimes punishable by death. I am fortunate enough to have not come across any in my travels.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
Every time I take a break of these Forums and other Social outlets, I come back and someone else is trying to get under Rayven's skin...

She need's some 100% pure Troll repellent...They're gunning for her in steady streams...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts