Features that you would like to see in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Flamingtaco

I would love to see a feature that makes thieves guild and dark brotherhood never ending by having radiant story create new assasination quests or stealing quests all the time. Speaking of stealing, Id likefor typical clutter to be useful and make more valuable items be easy to find in houses. Worthwhile thievery was defintely missin in oblivion.

Cole

Mythik
Was the spell an Instant Cast or did it did it have a casting time? If it had a casting time, they could make it interuptable on hit so you couldn't do that maybe, but yeah, it's the dev's decision.

Cole

Mythik
I would love to see a feature that makes thieves huild amd dark brotherhood never ending by having radiant story create new assasination quests or stealing quests all the time. Speaking of stealing, Id likefor typical clutter to be useful and make more valuable items be easy to find in houses. Worthwhile thievery was defintely missin in oblivion.
That would be a nice feature for sure, but it would get pretty repetitive after a while as you can only have so many quests and so much dialogue for them.

Cole

Mythik
It will be nice to see certain quests you do in the first play-through change in the 2nd or 3rd because you go and change things.

Flamingtaco

Exactly. I never finished a lot of guild quests because i would male a new character then et bored of redoing all the previous quests.

Cole

Mythik
I feel ya. I had a character that I spent hours on, creating it to look just how I wanted, and when I went to do one of the warrior's guild quests, It bugged out and I was never able to get past it, Had to restart, man that bummed me out.

Flamingtaco

The only quests worth replayIng for me were dark brotherhood. Slaying npcs never gets old. Welle except for the more scripted ones. Dead drops were awesome.

Cole

Mythik
They probably did a very good job with the quests this time around too since it was so popular in Oblivion.

Flamingtaco

Of course they did. I havent read too many spoilers but i know the initiation is different. You dont become a master assassin by murdering one npc.

Cole

Mythik
Is it the same in terms of how you get contacted by them? Murdering an npc and then it goes from there? Or do you find them on your own?

Flamingtaco

I belive there is some kid who wants someone dead so you pose as a dark brotherhood member and after you conplete the quest they contact you

Cole

Mythik
Oh, I like that idea. Bet the Brotherhood might be a bit angry with you for posing as one of them, or, they may love you because you did such a good job.

Cole

Mythik
I think they should keep the generic one from Oblivion just in case. I didn't know about the kid starting the quests for them, so maybe others will try and murder someone, then sleep. That's what I was going to do lol

Flamingtaco

Maybe if you murder enough people and get a bounty then you will gain infamy and with enough of that they will seek you out. I do know that 1 kill is not enough.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts