Favourite activity for fun in Oblivion?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cole

Mythik
I remember coming home after school, going to my room and opening a can of Vault, turning on the xbox and starting up Oblivion. I then remember spending hours just wondering the landscape, enjoying the music, and the scenery, finding new places I hadn't seen before, and exploring every nook and cranny I could. Those were the days... ;]
I hope Skyrim will blow those out of the water though.

Cole

Mythik
They have said that the Skyrim land will be much more densely packed with things to see and do, unlike Oblivion where there was quite a bit of open land.
One of the concerns I had about Skyrim, was the fact that it's more mountainous. I fell that because of that, I won't be able to explore it nearly as much as I did Cyrodiil.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
They have said that the Skyrim land will be much more densely packed with things to see and do, unlike Oblivion where there was quite a bit of open land.

I wonder will we see any eastereggs similar to Fallout: NV. TES has always been more serious, but this time devs might have desinged it in more lighter manner. Although, we might not see anything similar to this.

minor spoiler: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595819537026325067/894D58EE3042D50820A1938A45106834D9C21E4A/

Travis

I love the expansiveness of the world. One of my favorite things is to explore the sweet scenery. I especially like seeing if I can get to the tops of the high mountains and then look around at the view below. For me, it's fun to see if the programmers made it possible to get there.

I also find myself spending copious amounts of time playing the mini-game that help me to get better prices on the things I want. I'm sure I wouldn't *have* to spend that much time, but there's something satisfying about feeling like you're getting a bargain (or at least not getting swindled).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts