Favourite activity for fun in Oblivion?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
What's your favourite thing to do in Oblivion for fun? Mine would probably be running around, randomly exploring whatever I come across.. be it a cave or a castle or a mine or whatever. And looting everything inside. xD I like to do this with a bow and arrow, and whenever I come across deer I chase and hunt them. ^^

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Another thing I liked to do is start huge fights lol. You can either do it legit, like frenzy a bunch of guys in the middle of imperial city.. or you can use the console and spawn a whole bunch of enemies and allies and have a huge war (if your PC can take it :p), so entertaining lol.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Lol. I think I heard guards in skyrim won't be as impossible to kill at a low level.. anybody know if that's true? I don't really mind them being hard, I just didn't like them being telepathic lmao. It sounds like skyrim will have a much more improved justice system though.. non-telepathic guards, witnesses, more realistic strength guards, etc. :D

I don't think you're missing out on too much Jeruhmi, the console is something I'd always suggest you leave alone until you've like totally finished most the game.. cause once you start using it, you can't stop. xD Cause you can unlock anything with it, fly through walls, change your stats, spawn enemies, teleport etc. makes the game too easy!

Jeruhmi

What do you mean by telepathic? As in being able to read your mind, lol? I don't remember much about the guards.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
I mean, the moment you do something bad and a guard (or even civilian) sees you.. every guard in cyrodil, even the ones who are a days walk away, know you did something wrong. xD In skyrim, if you do something and you kill the witness before they can report you, you'll be okay. Also, when guards do find out and go after you, you will be able to goto a completely different city and the local law enforcement there won't know/chase after you. A huge improvement. ^^

Jeruhmi

I mean, the moment you do something bad and a guard (or even civilian) sees you.. every guard in cyrodil, even the ones who are a days walk away, know you did something wrong. xD In skyrim, if you do something and you kill the witness before they can report you, you'll be okay. Also, when guards do find out and go after you, you will be able to goto a completely different city and the local law enforcement there won't know/chase after you. A huge improvement. ^^
Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. Whenever you did something bad somehow everyone knew. Scary :sadface:

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Installing crazy mods like this one and going wild:

Tusck

I like to go for the big score right in front of people to see what I can get away with. I also like the jump into the middle of big groups to see what I can get away with. Seems like a trend with me...

I really don't see Skyrim being any different.

Jeruhmi

I like to go for the big score right in front of people to see what I can get away with. I also like the jump into the middle of big groups to see what I can get away with. Seems like a trend with me...

I really don't see Skyrim being any different.
Are you referring to robbing or killing? I can never get away with stuff.

Tusck

I'm talking about stealing everything lol. I love sneaking around in castles, talking all the armor pasted down from generation to generation. I like stealing from guilds. In Morrowing I loved breaking into the guild and house vaults and taking everything. It's my passion.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Remind me not to invite you into my home should you ever be in the area ;D

Jeruhmi

I'm talking about stealing everything lol. I love sneaking around in castles, talking all the armor pasted down from generation to generation. I like stealing from guilds. In Morrowing I loved breaking into the guild and house vaults and taking everything. It's my passion.
So, if no one is in the room, you can't get caught stealing... right?

Tusck

Right, but you can steal while people are in the same room , as long as they are not focused on you. Also, if you enter a house, sometimes the NPCs will follow you, but they walk slow. So if you want to get into a locked upstairs, lure them downstairs, then sprint back up the stairs and unlock the door, then enter. They didn't see you pick the lock or enter, so you don't get in trouble.

Jeruhmi

Right, but you can steal while people are in the same room , as long as they are not focused on you. Also, if you enter a house, sometimes the NPCs will follow you, but they walk slow. So if you want to get into a locked upstairs, lure them downstairs, then sprint back up the stairs and unlock the door, then enter. They didn't see you pick the lock or enter, so you don't get in trouble.
I find it scary when they follow you. Not sure why, It just feels creepy 3:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts