• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wippii

Bookworm
I've been running who knows how many radiant quests for the Dawnguard (because I'm at "Chasing Echoes", and absolutely hate that certain place with all the purple), and realized I forgot to mention Gunmar's and Isran's voices.

The guy in dragonsreach that says " why you puffed up ignorant!"
lol, one of my favourite lines. I always enjoy hearing that. :D

Dremoras got to be my favourite tho, they emit awesomeness with their intimidating battle words.
I was half-seriously considering installing the mod that makes bunny rabbits say all those Dremora lines (and be hostile) the other day... I definitely agree with you.
"You are weak, mortal!" *gets decapitated*

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
The three that make battles Epic for me: 1. dremora battle entrance: "I Honour my LORD by DESTROYING you!" 2. draugr fleeing then dremora mage: "HIDING will NOT save you NOW!" or 3. at the the end of tough battle: "There could be NO OTHER END!" :D

Parselmagic

I forgot about Gunmar's voice! I also like the voice of the breton lady with the crossbows. I can't remember her name at the moment though.

Libbyalicious

Disgraced Thalmor Agent (OTR)
Who is your fav voice actor and/or which characters share your favorite voice?

I'd have to say of course Brynjolf has a great voice. I fell in love with the Thieves Guild questline the first time I was told I "didn't make a coin of my living honestly." Delvins good too as well as Rune and Vex.
I also like Tolfdirs voice, Miraak and Ulfric Stormcloak.
And fine, fine, yours too, Marcurio. Sassy rat.

I really like Karliah's voice. Other good voices include Brynjolf, Jenassa and Delvin. Only after typing that did I realize all the characters I listed have British accents lol. But I think it's coincidental; it's not so much the accent as the fact that they have smooth, pleasant voices. Oh, I also like Astrid's voice. There's one without a British accent lol. And there's one voice actress who did a number of characters, the most memorable of which is the "Shor's bones!" woman in the inn in Falkreath. I also like the Khajiit voices. "May your road lead you to warm sands." Oh, and Sheogorath. He's a hoot lol.

I don't understand why so many people are naming Cicero lol. His voice is nails on a chalkboard to me. If he talks too long, I have to take my headphones off.

Mistrezaar

Best voice for me has to be Karliah's. Every now and then I go back to the Nightingale hall and listen through the few lines still available. Really soothing and sexy at the same time.

Male voice, probably Delvin. Also like his accent, reminds me of Lock, stock and two smoking barrels, one of my all time fav films.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts