• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Favorite Room

• Armory

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Kitchen

• Library

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Trophy Room

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Storage Room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alchemy Laboratory

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Bedrooms

• Greenhouse

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Enchanter's Tower

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Varra

We all know Hearthfire has it's glitches but forgetting about those- what is your favorite room in the houses you can build and why?

Personally, I really love the Trophy room. I built a Skeleton (with a bow) looking at a crouching Falmer, whom is gazing at a Draugr, and he is looking at the Skeleton. I just love the idea of them.

Scarheart

"Eternity isn't forever."
The Bedroom. Lover's Comfort.

Morgan

I always feel like the towers should have an internal staircase, or at least a trapdoor. If they did, then the library. I'd actually like an entire house that was just a tower.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
I love the green house it can get you rich if you're an alchemist

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I don't know why, but I've always loved the Kitchen room. I always get so happy when I walk in, thinking of all the yummy food and baked goods I can make. :D That room is so cozy and makes me feel right at home.

Matt

The Last Pen Fighter
Some of the best times my Bosmer has are when she's sitting in that chair in the observatory of the Enchanter's Tower, looking out at the mountains in the distance and the lake below her. So relaxing after a hard days work picking pockets and whatnot...

My very Favorite room in the game , the House in Wildhelm , Alchemy and Enchanting tables in same room . Hearthfire I would pick the Enchanting tower.

Liger

Armory room becuz I like being able to see my armor set up. but this play through I build storeage, greenhouse and kitchen in my lakeview home

wDribble

Successful Thief.
The rooms are all awesome but my favourite is the Basement, your own Blacksmiths basically. Armoury is also awesome because you can look at the armours you have collected from quests etc.

Bjørn of Helgåfjord

Himintelgja - Heaven Scraper
Probably the armory but I haven't built the trophy room before, so I will be doing that soon. I bet that will be a favorite.

However I do like the armory because of all the cool armor and weapons you can put on display-it'd be like a museum on medieval warfare lol!

I'm thinking that an armory + trophy room combo would be cool for one house, to show off all your stuff like a museum.

I will say that at the house on the north coast (Winstad Manor?), a tower on the north or west side is awesome-you can get such a great view of the coastline and Solitude! My Viking character usually likes to sit up there with a tankard of mead at dusk (or sometimes dawn!) and admire the view before equipping himself for more plundering!

I actually like the kitchen. I love the cooking of meals and treats. I like trying to figure out where to put the food and gathering the different kinds of food to make the different types of meals. Everyone it seems can Smith or be an apothecary or enchanter cause you can do that anywhere it seems. But only you can cook some of that food in your kitchen:).
I also like the armory so I wish you could have the kitchen and armory. I also think he basement is cool.

Wippii

Bookworm
Greenhouse, although library is a close second.

I grow carrots (both in my garden and all but one big planter) so I can make carrot juice. Lots and lots of carrot juice. The one other planter is for potatoes, simply because I like the way potato plants look.
I was surprised to discover that bees and butterflies eventually made their home in my greenhouse even though the house is Windstad Manor.

Library is #2 because books. I've already filled the lower room's bookshelves, and one of the big ones in the upper room. I will eventually fill the entire library. I don't know if vanilla/DLC books are enough, but I have a mod that adds 200+ books from earlier TES games, so I will definitely get there.

I like the cellar as well. I currently have a pet skeever (non-hostile "leftover" from an infestation) whom I've named Scott living down there.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts