• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Travis

I would like to know what people considered to be their favorite Oblivion race. My personal favorite class was the RedGuard just from their different perks. I still play Oblivion and have not tried all of the Races. I would like to start a new file as a sort of celebration of Skyrim and would like some help in choosing a race.
Brenton... mainly because of the magic perks.

Personally I went for the Redquard, they just seemed like a good warrior overall and I like being human in more or less all the games I play for example, World of Warcraft. I just feel more at home and that I can relate more to the character.

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
I went with the Argonian as I was hooked on the water breathing and the resistant to disease. Plus he looked cool in glass armor :)

HaxAras

My First Oblivion Playthrough Was Argonian Because I'd never Seen One Before. The Water Breathing Was What Made it My favorite. After Doing A Human Mage I Really felt Encumbered. I Had to enchant My Shackles From the Tutorial Just So I Could Dive In Certain Quests.

Aeriene

pffft. judge all you want, I'm not a furry lol. it's just from a webcomic based on oblivion. haha
Could you give me a ling to this comic? :)

And since I was a 10 years girl when first played morrowind, I was always choosing beast races, khajiits mostly. Now in Skyrim I play argonian because it seriously can't be denied- they looks amazingly awesome! I don't get people who says that they're aweful lizards, but oh well, everybody get a right to disagree.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Could you give me a ling to this comic? :)

And since I was a 10 years girl when first played morrowind, I was always choosing beast races, khajiits mostly. Now in Skyrim I play argonian because it seriously can't be denied- they looks amazingly awesome! I don't get people who says that they're aweful lizards, but oh well, everybody get a right to disagree.
http://prequeladventure.com/
you might want to click on 'Start from the beginning!' on the right. It's an awesome comic but it stopped updating for now because of Skyrim haha

thecelticlatino

I like all of them but I'd say gameplay wise the Nord was my favorite. Very balanced stats and strong upfront.

- TLM93 -

Personally I picked the Breton's a bunch. I was more of a battle-mage in that game, and I still am in Skyrim.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Dunmer. I was fire proof toward the end of the game.

Zaitsev028

I love playing as a Dunmer (Dark Elf)...I don't know but the first time iv'e played TES game (which is Oblivion) i chose Dark Elf,i think it's because i love the "art of Deceit" i love to betray others..you know,i like to raise their disposition to me then back stab em'..And i think IRL im something like that :D ..so yeah Dark Elf is good for me

Onimushua

1. High Elves
2. Khajiit
3. Argonians
4. Dark Elves
5. Wood Elves
6. Orcs
7. Bretons
8. Nords
9. Redguards
10. Imperials

Recent chat visitors