• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Clau

The Fateless One
I love the music playing in Solstheim. It is whimsical and has a melody for adventure.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I don't have a favorite, but 'Skyrim Atmospheres' is great to listen to while reading. :beermug:

I've listened to this soundtrack while walking many miles and driving long distances; I've used it as background music at work, at parties, and while training at the gym. It's brilliant, and further proof that video games are among the highest forms of art.

Mithro'I

I like the age of agression/oppression, depending on which side of the issue youre on

Last edited:
Reactions: Sah

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Wind Guide You is my favorite song on the soundtrack. So much so that it inspired a fanfic that's now over 100k words... yeah...

Non-soundtrack, you can't get any better than Malukah!

Although this metal cover is pretty damn awesome, too.

Sah

this one just noticedo_O how much Lindsey Stirling looks like Sah:).....see my above post:eek:

Another vote for Secunda. It's amazing. In fact all of the in-game music is amazing. The soundtrack is perfect IMO.

I highly enjoyed some of the music in the DLCs as well, such as:

Also the below track from Dawnguard, which reminds me of a Giorgy Ligeti piece (such as in 2001 A Space Odyssey) or something, and is quite terrifying:

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Another vote for Secunda. It's amazing. In fact all of the in-game music is amazing. The soundtrack is perfect IMO.

I highly enjoyed some of the music in the DLCs as well, such as:

Also the below track from Dawnguard, which reminds me of a Giorgy Ligeti piece (such as in 2001 A Space Odyssey) or something, and is quite terrifying:

I wonder how many are aware that the Dragonborn DLC soundtrack is original from Morrowind?

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I wonder how many are aware that the Dragonborn DLC soundtrack is original from Morrowind?

I was aware that it was at least reworked or inspired by Morrowind, but not that it was exactly the same (but then I've never played Morrowind)
It's exactly the same. A few months ago I went out and bought Morrowind, having never played it before. I get the game fired up, and to my astonishment(!), the very music that I had come to associate with Solstheim on Skyrim, begins playing on this game from ten years ago! It's then that I realized the brilliance of Bethesda for including this music from Morrowind on the DLC. In Morrowind, you help build the colony at Ravenrock, so returning there as the Dragonborn in Skyrim would feel like coming home. Brilliant. :beermug:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sah
Interesting! I guess I would like to play Morrowind, but my fear is that it would be a bit underwhelming in the visuals department after having played Skyrim (particularly when I have a 29" monitor!)

Sah

Sir Kohlar says: A few months ago I went out and bought Morrowind, having never played it before.

giggles.....how are you?:)....this one wants to get it too....is it worth it?....can it be MODED?

btw.....fantastic thread Sapphire....should get all these videos grouped up into one section......
:D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts